Sunday, 18 November 2012

Spring pretty

Sharing some Spring prettiness from my garden. 

The lilac has now shrivelled and gone, but the heady scent is almost right here again when I look at these photos.

IMG_6973

IMG_6968

IMG_6969

IMG_6957

The double crab-apple blossom shows its beautiful blooms in October, a month after the other blossoms have bloomed and lost their petals.

This variety is such a show stopper. I can’t wait until the bush is ridiculously big and ridiculously full of blossoms!

IMG_6871

IMG_6872

IMG_6873

The bees got very busy this Spring.  They went from blossoms to lavender, to roses, to lilac, to daisies.

IMG_6877

IMG_6878

Even my little Ernie was mesmerised by the French lavender when it was in full bloom.

ernie in lavender

And the White Plumed Honeyeaters came out to play…..

birds

The birds were just outside the window while I was clicking away at the Spring Bouquet. 

How serendipitous that I had a camera handy and was able to zoom in on them outside!

spring bouquet

So now we are having another lovely Spring day. 

Once I get through some website work, I might go hang around in my pod chair & read a good book!

IMG_6913

I hope your day is beautiful!

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. pretty pics Natasha! I love the crab apple blossoms! my neighbor has a huge crab apple tree that sits very close to our property, so we get to enjoy it too. however... not at this time of year here!
    have a great day!!
    xo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures... makes me long for spring now that it is so cold outside! Thanks for sharing a little part of your world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! Sorry about the comment moderation - I get so much spam it's crazy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails