Thursday, 15 November 2012

winner winner winner!!!

Thanks for sharing and signing up to my mailing list!  The website is now open after a few little technical hiccups along the way!

 

So, without further ado….. you’re here to find out if you’re the winner, right?

 

Well, if your name is Heather Bluhm, then you might be a pretty happy girl!

 

Congratulations Heather, you are the winner of the custom painting!  I’ll be in contact with you directly.

 

Thank you everyone for entering.  If you haven’t already, come subscribe to my newsletter for access to secret sales, and be the first to hear of special offers, new products and what’s in the pipelines.

 

Until next time,

Natasha x

1 comment:

  1. Oh I got excited when I saw that *H*! Ha-ha! Oh well! ☺ congrats to Heather and good luck on your launch, Natasha! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! Sorry about the comment moderation - I get so much spam it's crazy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails